AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Hi reader, only problem with selling now is that one or two...

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hi reader, only problem with selling now is that one or two decent holders selling down would arguably put the sp well below current sp.

Many here resigned to holding at the minute, losses from moderate to large, dare say hoping the future MAY minimise those losses, future may also see this sp drop further IF Admedus not successful in raising funds outside a further CR.

Why waste time with idle speculation etc, any different all this when things were ‘well’!, when sp was way, way higher?, in the ‘good times’ speculation was rife with the upside and associated commentary AND a ‘stick’ for any who disagreed .... lol, had it a few times myself!

Staff costs, check MSB for interest!

Regards SB and SIO and current sp; imo, I doubt if they have any major concerns, I would imagine Due Diligence, by SIO particularly, would have been stringent, with them been way, way better informed than retail investors.

These two entities would not be worried about the short term, imo, and have long range plans, dare say they would have had minimal expections of sp going up.

If Vaccines have worth, TAVR reaches its potential, other IP pays for itself ‘how’ can they go wrong if a further CR needed? A CR that would see SB and SIO potentially in control.

’Griping’ by concerned investors ...... wonder why, especially if another CR necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.