GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Agree with your statement but on the flip side they started with...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Agree with your statement but on the flip side they started with almost $100 million with no debt.

How many companies have burned $30 million with no noticeable change in revenue (or eps), have a federal class action nowhere near resolved, promised the world and delivered nothing to date?

Im not saying you don’t have a rationale behind your decision to invest in them but the past 2 years has eroded GSW’s trust and integrity. For me at least they’re the building blocks needed to even consider investing with a company.

Was with them from 0.95 all the way to 4.20 but then backed out when I realised they were lying about the scale of all their deals (eg. CBA, NA Williams, Yum, Amazon etc).

Despite being more than a year out from then they still haven’t done anything meaningful in terms of generating revenue. Not one big fish has started using them in any way meaningful.

I'm only saying this to share my experience in the hopes you don’t end up losing your hard earned capital. Wish u guys the best either way
    Last edited by Daevine: 20/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.