CF1 11.1% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

To be honest, I’m still reeling from the possibility that CBA...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    To be honest, I’m still reeling from the possibility that CBA has absorbed Intiger’s software and us shareholders have got nothing in return.

I spent 3 years racking my brains how a deal could be done with a Tier 1 company in the event that Intiger had ‘the golden ticket’ (game changing software). The only solution I had was one where the tail was left wagging the dog (Intiger wagging CBA).

I smell a rat. Something is not right.

- All the signs were positive in the build up to 31st May.
    - The pilot was extended
    - The pilot was successful (“all stringent targets met as laid out by CBA”).
    - No reason given why CBA didn’t sign Intiger on.
    - Banks have shed jobs in anticipation of AI and all banks are looking for AI solutions.
    - CBA announced a continuation of their FP practice in the months leading up to May 31, which coincided nicely with the pilot.
    - The strange transfer of GJ from CBA to Intiger which didn’t really make sense at the time, then he slinks off.
    - The overly confident declaration of “no deal” at the end of the pilot. Where were the ‘talks are continuing’...’maybe in coming months’ statements? Nah, we got a big fat full stop which seemed too forthright.
    - No other CBA pilots for AI FP software (to my knowledge).
    - No communication from GJ. Zero.
    - A peculiar salary raise for PC which makes no sense given the tumbling share price and lack of success of Intiger.
    - I cannot accept CBA have no AI solution for their failing FP arms.
    - Whilst I don’t take the board’s comments for granted, I cannot see how very high demand, queues out of the door, ‘product speaks for itself and no need to market it’ equates to almost zero uptake of the product.
    - GJ LinkedIn profile was scrubbed. Any valid reason for this?

Things don’t add up for me.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $41.39K 1.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 370482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.