CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Appendix 4C Query, page-67

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    someone may want to ask at the AGM about what the trial was actually delivering to the CBA, that is were they having the work done in a manual fashion rather than with the long hyped auto SOA and AI components, I think you may be surprised about how much automation was used.

the point I am trying to make is what part did the supposed cutting edge Boom2 have to play in the delivery of SOA’s. how far were they down the path of delivering a solution that they had been spruking since as early as 2016, and if the answer is very little then were they promoting something that in actual fact wasn’t true, this is the basis of my major concern, were people mislead about the development of the software because as I said a long while ago the success of the company was not about the delivery of a traditional offshore solution but rather their ability to crack the walnut of delivering an automated solution to a wide range of users, if by 2019 they were only delivering a semi automated solution to CBA then effect that is a total failure of why was promised well before.

i also emailed PC some questions but I was far less impressed with the platitudes I received back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.