CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I totally agree, I have been doing a bit of a forensic...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I totally agree, I have been doing a bit of a forensic examination of what was promised or what was disclosed with various updates over the years, I am trying to identify at what stages were there unambiguous statements made regarding the software, the hype was all about the software and this is what people bought into, was it misleading.

my understanding is that at no stage was it developed to a level that could be introduced to a wide range of licensees, was it in actual fact an electronic Financial Needs analysis which after development through the CBA pilot was able to feed the information straight into X-Plan? if this is true then how does this sit with announcements regarding the continued development of the Software, in particular the delivery of automated SOA’s and the use of AI, these are the sort of questions that need to be asked.

hand in hand with this is the statements regarding people beating down their doors, initially this was meaningful talks with a number of licensees and then talking to practices on an individual basis, again this is the sort of information that investors rely on, I was always happy to share the fantastic work that Sharon and her team were doing, this in hand with the demand would suggest that there would be a steady onboarding of quality practices, the revenue would suggest this wasn’t the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1034231 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 248405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.