AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Response to ASX Appendix 4C Query, page-92

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    The real issue was that someone probably queried the ASX about the viability of AJX and they got to send the letter which is fairly standard.

The difficulty in replying is that it puts the directors on the hook in my opinion and lets the ASX off the hook as they did ask the question.

The directors have a problem in that this company has for a very long time not been able to even recover product manufacturing, operating and staff costs in its income. Thus it fails to support the administrative costs and finance costs which are funded by debt and capital raisings.

So the directors are left with this issue they cannot really say that the company has negative operating cash flows which will only reverse when either volume goes up or prices go up and maybe they can sell another product. So they say that the entity has raised capital and will not be cash flow negative as they have funds and debt facilities.

It doesn't answer the primary question but the ASX probably would not like the answer if they did answer the question.

Both parties can file the documents and await another event.

This stock is becoming an obsession with me, I keep coming back hoping to find green shoots then I read the posts, see Parsifal is still here and not that impressed and I leave disappointed. Jasmin even seems to be tolerated these days and the bulls are all disillusioned and stale. Good luck but it looks like it is getting harder to succeed here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.