FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Why can't the ASX compliance team actually ask specific...

1. 96 Posts.
    Why can't the ASX compliance team actually ask specific questions with their 5Bs? Do they not have the power, gumption, resources or necessary understading?

Q1 - Has the company paid the rent for SHIP? Y/N

If not why?

Not

It is possible to conclude on the basis of the information provided that if the Company were to continue
    to expend cash at the rate for the quarter (and at the rate anticipated for the next quarter) indicated by
    the Appendix 5B, the Company may not have sufficient cash to fund its activities. Is this the case, or​
    are there other factors that should be taken into account in assessing the Company’s position?

I probably sound like a pleb but if you ask an ambigous question there are so many outs.

I would have thought within section 5.3 of the ASX rules (or any number of other places through out the document) there would be enought leeway to ask proper questions. http://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter05.pdf

Interesting read if you are that way inclined. Would be interested to do some sort of gap analysis to see if FASs annoucements actually cover all components of the rules for SHIP and other resources.

Will probably start a he said she said thread again which isnt my intention. Maybe just throwing mud at the asx this time.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.