CKA 4.55% 8.4¢ cokal limited

Thx SJ, but the approval for a placement of shares to...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thx SJ, but the approval for a placement of shares to Professional & Sophisticated investors had to done with reference to the 5-day VWAP and 3.2c was no where near a 10% discount to the 5-day VWAP. Also, the only approval given to issue shares at 3.2c was under the $1m subscription deal with Aahana - and as DM has stated to the authorities, this was not the case. Furthermore, if Aahana was the buyer of those shares issued on 10 and 11 January why wouldn't DM mention that in his response to the ASX on 20 Feb. "........whilst Aahana has not subscribed for shares under the subscription, it has subscribed for shares via the general placement for working capital purposes on 10 and/or 11 January. Why the secrecy or lack transparency? What is the big deal? It makes no difference whether they had or had not.
    I am merely taking DM at his word - a man's word is his bond.  But if what you say is true then maybe I should, and others as well, deeply question the DMs integrity and ethical standards.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $90.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $4.89K 57.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 6255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.