FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I could not agree more. This entire scenario is causing duress...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I could not agree more. This entire scenario is causing duress to the shareholders and in "my humble opinion" duress within any context is means for litigation. Duress by definition refers to being coerced into doing something against your will and two years of suspended trading where little to no communication and empty promises has shaped this duress. Most conversations on this platform have been polite and patient, set against a KR who continues to claim his Christian values as evidence of his honor. Well in light of the way in which FAS and KR have arrogantly treated their shareholders their actions they are anything BUT Christian. This has gone on far too long and as a group we need to take action. I've written to the ASX several times only to receive nonsensical replies that basically say there's nothing they can do. BS! that translates to 'we don't care" and that's criminal. I'm absolutely fed up! As stated by Incognito I too wanted to sell but abided by their advices mistakenly thinking some sort of announcement would be imminent; this has a real Erin Brockovich flavour and look what she did!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.