ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Great Post Nine Lives. I couldn't agree more that the conspiracy theorists are completely ignoring normal market drivers (broker reports, AFR article, share trading forum hype) just because they are unwilling to admit they made what turned out to be the wrong decision. It has been frustrating the hell out of me just as much as "toot toot $2.00 by March" posts do.

Even in the micro environment that is HC - there was more posts for RXL on Wednesday last week than there had been for probably the whole of October and November (As an LT holder it has often been a boring stock LOL). That tells me that more and more people were becoming aware of the stock anyway. Apply the growth in awareness across the market, a broker report etc. and boom - perfectly organic price spike.

Buying into hype about what MIGHT come out of a lab result from an exploration co. is taking a big risk - if it had of paid off there would have been back slapping and high fives and self congratulation. People can't claim to have gotten it right when things go well but then blame ridiculous conspiracies when things go wrong.

I seriously doubt the capability/appetite for anyone to create a "pump to let insiders go" that increased market cap by 40% or more.

My opinions - normal market drivers at play here. Management haven't done anything wrong apart from perhaps a little too much enthusiasm in their announcement of portable XRF results (although go back and compare the grades - the assays are still pretty close and still a significant hit).

Lets move on from this pointless conspiracy junk that is just misused storage space on the HC servers and get into some real debate and conversations about the prospects for this co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $61.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.8¢ $815.3K 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 448762 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 244410 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.