NDO 6.52% 86.0¢ nido education limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware letter, page-6

1. 7,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Actually I would like to thank them who ever they are. Historically NDO is a leaky ship so I have have usually brought & sold on vol & this was the mother of all vol so brought accordingly without actually 'knowing' of any 'confidential' goings on, vol/history told the story. http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/13714912/single

But in hind sight should have known something was up when the post Bara duster sell down was more or less only a one day wonder, should have brought more.

Anyway as helped me get back in the green on this one after historically buying in way to high many years ago & riding it down - live & learn.

Still a bit unsure about the people selling into 5 - 5.1c can't really see why, there must be a lot of uncertainty about this getting over the line & the price falling back if no T/O or of those remaining standing become minority SH's. I think the raiders want it ALL & if we can get 20-30% of holders standing firm we will force a bit more out of them, however IMO a counter bid & bidding war is unlikely, although of course I would love to see it.

I am guessing the raiders are soaking up the cheap shares - are they allowed to do that once an offer is in play does anyone know ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.