ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Actually I would like to thank them who ever they are. Historically NDO is a leaky ship so I have have usually brought & sold on vol & this was the mother of all vol so brought accordingly without actually 'knowing' of any 'confidential' goings on, vol/history told the story. http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/13714912/single

But in hind sight should have known something was up when the post Bara duster sell down was more or less only a one day wonder, should have brought more.

Anyway as helped me get back in the green on this one after historically buying in way to high many years ago & riding it down - live & learn.

Still a bit unsure about the people selling into 5 - 5.1c can't really see why, there must be a lot of uncertainty about this getting over the line & the price falling back if no T/O or of those remaining standing become minority SH's. I think the raiders want it ALL & if we can get 20-30% of holders standing firm we will force a bit more out of them, however IMO a counter bid & bidding war is unlikely, although of course I would love to see it.

I am guessing the raiders are soaking up the cheap shares - are they allowed to do that once an offer is in play does anyone know ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.