LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Its been a bad day but hey thats shares for you. you make your...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Its been a bad day but hey thats shares for you. you make your choice and take your chances. Ive been reading comments on AUZ because i hold a chunk of them and hope i don't get two bad results on top of each other. I read a post from one guy who spoke to a couple of LSR directors and they were pretty sure they were on to something good. Why else would one of them chip in with a cool $300,000. Thats putting your money where your mouth is and showing confidence. I image that director is feeling pretty sick today. Lets hope the April results are better.
    Another thing is that whenever PPP tips a stock it almost always pumps and dumps. I don't know when PPP tipped LSR but its possible the dumpers got caught by the TH and coupled with the bad news the sp just got hammered more than expected. Today I saw my LSR profit vanish and be replaced by a $3000+ loss so while its bad Im sure its a lot worse for others. Lets hope it springs back. maybe this is the bad result and the April one will be good. Who knows Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.858K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 48709136 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 81447637 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.