BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-207

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2738
    Hi GB,

Just wanted to thank you - again - for your input, and taking the time to educate those of us who enjoy learning from someone more experienced and knowledable in the ways of the market. I agree with Tradewench, your patience is to be admired - that's coming from a true Taurus - and the insights you provide are increasingly valuable in the developing macro climate. Can only speak for myself, but have learned a lot from your commentary. You certainly have a way with words - the existential snowball was sublime!

As for the aware letter, Dave's response etc, I really have nothing to add. I do not believe for one minute that Dave has been cute or deliberately misleading with his announcements. As you have said, as we all know, and as Dave has explicitly stated, 2018 is all about execution, and they are up for it.

Yes, sales and revenue have still to play out, but I cannot imagine any of our distribution partners - especially Ingram starting with Canada, then USA then in double-quick time expanding to a global relationship - would be so willing to take on Buddy if they did not see a mutually beneficial opportunity.

In similar vein, I see any future SP weakness as an opportunity, but that's just me. Still eyeing up the gap.....!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.