BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-58

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think it’s very clear we can thank the wonderful team at GSW for this situation..

The ASX don’t want to be seen as exclusively picking on GSW, on the back of an AFR article, not their own integrity! So they have decided to publicly address a number of questions with a whole heap of small caps.

I personally am pretty comfortable with the answers BUD has given? Not really anything there that is a concern.. If you misunderstood this information at the time, well that is probably not BUDs fault. They are a startup and need to notify of such agreements as the Digicel one. It is a contracted minimum over 3 years, that needs to be announced. And it was never stated as guaranteed. Ever.

I must admit, it would have been nice to know it was only bound by exclusivity. But again, I never took this as guaranteed revenue. Just took it as Digicel was gonna push to sell 1000 Ohms, and had signed a contract to have that opportunity...

The ASX clearly aren’t impressed with the GSW situation and are out to put everyone on notice.

Extremely disappointing they chose to do it in such a public nature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.