BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-68

1. 8,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Hi BkrDzn

I disagree, in my opinion the query does not have much to do with whether the revenue is flowing through or not. In my opinion all of these questions could have been asked last year, even 3.6.

1. Does the Entity consider the $52 Million Revenue Contracts to be information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of its securities?

2. If the answer to question 1 is “no”, please advise the basis for that view.

3. Please provide the following, for each of the agreements forming the $52 Million Revenue Contracts:

3.1. The identity of the counterparty?

3.2. The date the Entity first became aware of the contracted revenue amount?

3.4. Whether the Entity announced the contracted revenue amount before either the Quarterly 4C Review or the Q1 FY18 4C Review? If so, please advise the date of this announcement. If not, please advise why this information was not announced before the release of the Quarterly 4C Review or Q1 FY18 4C Review announcements commenting specifically on when you believe the Entity was obliged to release the information under Listing Rules 3.1 and 3.1A and what steps the Entity took to ensure the information was released promptly and without delay.

3.5. Any material information, including performance conditions to be satisfied by the Entity, (and the progress (if any) by the Entity in satisfying those performance conditions) in relation to the reported contracted revenues?

3.6. The period over which the contracted revenues are expected to be earned and received in cash by the Entity, commenting specifically on the cash received as reported in the Entity’s Appendix 4C’s for the periods ended 30 June 2017 and 30 September 2017 (which totals $941,000)?
    Last edited by retiredyoung: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.