SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-15

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    @upstreamgold

Subject to the receipt of relevant government approvals, which are presently scheduled for the end of April 2018, Aktay will be the only company with the right to resell mobile data from all three Turkish mobile carriers (Turkcell, Turk Telekom and Vodafone Turkey) to support the Company's products and, following receipt of such approvals, Aktay intends to employ a dedicated marketing and sales team of approximately 20 personnel to focus on the sale of the Company's products.

Glad I took Chad's wife's advice and shut off from all the speculative opinions trying to tarnish the company before hearing what the queries even were
    Got lots of cuddles off the kids over the last 2 weeks, kind of refreshing really
    Didn't necessarily think I would be, but I am even more happy with this announcement for the first reseller agreement of Dataflex than when i first read it 2 weeks ago
    The above paragraph says it all really!
    Hopefully this was all just over Aktay not being 100% visible from plain view as all the other relationships have been around a lot longer and shouldn't need prying into quite like this

Happy to watch the story unfold this year, and hopefully the ASX can let them get back to business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.