SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

an investor in the market who holds a number of junior listed...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    an investor in the market who holds a number of junior listed stocks that has no formal commercial background but worked in the mining industry for 20 plus years. Someone that holds stock for the long term and doesn't day trade but looks to the long term picture who is giving an opinion on this topic as i believe everyone should get to operate on a level playing field.. Doesn't help I can't be considered a sophisticated investor and get some cheap shares when the typical rind around occurs but understand why I'm not there as I'm by no ways a sophisticated professional in this investing space. .

Like the ground SGQ holds and it excites me to see the results that get published each time we see drills spinning. Appreciate in this space companies are running off the smell of an oily rag looking to make their millions. Evaluate each option for purchase of new stock if I'm about to get diluted as believe in the dollar cost average thinking as have had success with LCL in recent times being a long term MNC holder. Wishing all of us who have stuck by this stock the best of luck as would like to see a mine operate out of these grounds based on the info published to date there is better potential here than digging up my backyard and finding something there....
    Last edited by littleblackduck: 20/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.