FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-38

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'm more worried about why we spent so so much money and didn't have any of that massive backlog of equipment.... so .... did we get all of this from another contractor and still paid them to use similar gear... or did we buy that backlog gear outright and it was just sitting there doing nothing? If we had all that gear working thr costs would of been higher again to pay for workers to operate them, plus maintaining and fueling them...

I know we had a report of all the downtime on trash gear they were trying to bluff the market with... but it sounds like we would of had more costs to get operators in seats to use all the backlog gear.... potentially more ounces by less downtime but still would of busted the budget good and proper!!

management definitely trying riding thr coat tales of thr lithium side of the business pre demerger.. asx need to go after the board and keep a very very close eye on current and new board members going forward and better have some rad drilling results and get this crop sorted by the end of the year...

go the finch hahah... finch fed ratsac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.