FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-139

1. 7,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Agree we don't have all the information we would like. However we do have quite a bit of financial information available.

Cash & Equivalents - $40.8m*
    Sale of LLL Shares - $12.9m
    Leo Costs Reimbursement - $8.3m

Total $62m

*Leo Loan has been repaid and included at 2.3F and the $20m LLL Entitlement out 2.1E

On the 5b Goulamina expenses are a total of $11.921m (1.2F + 2.1F) YTD.

Less the $8.3m would leave another $3.62m for Jan - June 2022 Costs for Goulamina to still be reimbursed plus another $400k noted on the 5b so about $4m.

Total $66m

Post the JV announcement, Goulamina expenses for year ending Dec 2021 are not listed separately. How much is still owed from this period??

Of note is total exploration for year ending Dec 2021 was $11.68m (Gold and Lithium).

Accounts Payable is the big question mark.

Historically Ending:

Dec 2020 - $9.5m
    June 2021 - $28.4m
    Dec 2021 - $50.7m

Not trending in the right direction.

For the June Qtr Net Cash outflow exuding everything to do with Leo is approx $49.2m - $16.4m a month.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that unless accounts payable has dropped considerably, they will be running on the smell of an oily rag.

To the best of my knowledge reviewing the Annual Report there are no secured creditors (overdraft is definitely not secured) so maybe we have a bit of breathing space.

I won't comment on the resource etc as there is enough on this already, however we have had 5 weeks of the "New" streamlined operation.

They will surely have a pretty good idea now how its panning out.

Dare I say it, they should probably be trying to get enough cash to go into C&M until the LLL shares come out of Escrow.

DYOR

GLTAH

Last edited by GARETH78: 07/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.