WOA 0.00% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Jogo. I'll not go anywhere near trying to give answers to the...

1. 21,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Jogo. I'll not go anywhere near trying to give answers to the management of this company. But, I do have a view about your first couple of sentences. And, it's boring, it's called "inflation", interest rates. The "trouble" with WOA's products are that they are relatively "elitists", it's NOT every day food. And Germany too has a very serious economic problem. People simply cannot AFFORD Woa type products. Like clothing, the top end are going broke. There is not enough people with "disposable" income and there are simply not enough "fake" elite to satisfy demand.
    WOA's Dirty/clean Oat Milk was the ONLY one on the Woolworth's fridges that had been slashed down discounts. And, over 25% and very early after it's release. They went to market setting far too high a price on their product and didn't give it time to gain a reputation and acceptance. And with THAT name!!! Arrogant?? Idealistic?? Or just plain BAD management?
    Management have a huge task to turn this around and some are right, this lot have a shocking record, are punters being too optimistic that they can get it right "this time." Act of faith and if management doesn't realize that, NOW, this company and its shareholders would be doomed. I'm giving them 2024 and that's it, been here from day one based on what I thought was a . Great IDEA and how was that communication? Yes, that too was ELITE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.951K 275.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 844148 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 610547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 179324
Last updated 15.33pm 17/06/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.