BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

@StickshiftWrong. Mr Ed wasn't being polite at all. In fact as a...

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    @Stickshift

Wrong. Mr Ed wasn't being polite at all. In fact as a JA he is expected to follow formal procedures; that is by communicating through the proper channels in a manner that is customary for these types of applications.

He failed to do this.

Instead Mr Ed did something quite unusual and I dare say even unprecedented for an exploration licence, in that he made the announcement publicly to cause maximum disruption and a disorderly market IMO. Why else wouldn't he do what every other JA has done in relation to every other exploration licence which is to communicate such matters through NOPTA who then allow enough time for the affected companies to prepare and respond to the ASX with their own announcements?

Has a JA ever made this type of announcement (through their own ministerial page) publicly expressing their "preliminary intention" to refuse? Imagine if he did this to the likes of Santos or Esso while they were still trading? My guess is this is the first time. Which just goes to show that we are not being treated in a fair and consistent manner. YET AGAIN.

Last edited by Bravo77: Monday, 14:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.