VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-2

1. 7,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    That is an utterly ridiculous response. Again we see the excuse of 'accident' in the response. I guarantee this is not the end of this matter. They have provided no evidence as per the request other than travel confirmations to Hong Kong. No emails, phone records etc. ASX will not take that lightly.

And why on Earth is Mark R in China negotiating channel partner agreements for VNX? Yes he's an ED but with no experience in this business why was Brydie not doing that? Or someone else with more direct, relevant expedience.

And so tell me this: why would Mr Lee, with no direct relationship with AWD/VNX, agree to a non-binding, intrest free loan facility where he stands to gain NOTHING? Seriously, what planet are we on! No one lends $1m to a super high risk company for nothing. So we're expected to believe he's just a really nice bloke?

This whole thing STINKS. And I get the feeling ASX agree with me. This will unfold eventually.

This is not a downramp. Separate my views on the VNX business with this issue. You shareholders should be absolutely FURIOUS at this debacle. Answers need to be demanded around the nature of this relationship with Mr Lee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.