CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-134

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    The great thing about QBL investing in MCL is that they have invested in a company that already has the know how and infrastructure to carry out its operation.

Not only have they bought into a company that already makes commercial product they have foreseen what is needed with the coming demand hence the application to grow indoors.

MCL also has been along with other companies from law changes in I think October last year appling to grow medical cannabis. So this is so legally they can grow the medicinal plant along with the low THC hemp plant varieties.

It looks to me like MCL could well make a lot of sales from the bulk of their hemp products. But because of their infrustructure and plant knowledge could end up becoming a supplier for their other drug research companies.

So they will have -

Already a sustainable hemp business in growth

About to break into the medical cannabis sector with the knowledge and know how and infrusture and with its new indoor licence can grow on a massive and have a much faster turnover of product.

The ability to become a wholesaler to other cannabis research companies who could mass buy their product.

I think also what we know as in what is released to the media about cannabis products and it's THC levels and what is actually happening may be two different things. Now I know that they are applying for a licence to legally grow medicinal cannabis however it wouldn't surprise me if this could be already happening out of the publics eye simply because growing a low THC hemp plant can get you high. The average joe like me could not tell the difference and this stops people from trying to find their crops. If they did they'd be ripping stuff off that wouldn't get you high. So that's a pretty good way to keep the crime away. Of course that last statement is not a fact but an opinion.

Anyway I'm pretty happy with this company. I see them as probably the leading experts in growing and cultivating cannabis and because the people involved have been lobbying for change for so long they probably understand the laws and what is needed right now. If they are approved the cannabis licence they are ready to roll straight away and no doubt have been building a network of business opportunities well ahead of time.

Anyway for what they have right now their low THC legal hemp operation is awesome. We invest in mining companies for the same thing. They supply the mineral and other companies make it into stuff. We supply the hemp and make our own products and sell the mineral to others.. we are just about to see another string added to the bow and a whole different aspect to the business open up.

And it's fantastic for people who have long been suffering but can benefit from the law changes and the products that will become available for our people here and overseas...

Then add to that the bauxite side.. but that's a story for another post. IMG_1337.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.