WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree the incentives need to be aligned with company growth....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree the incentives need to be aligned with company growth. The challenge that we currently have is a company in transition, from speculative, to one of investment grade. Investment grade requires revenue and data to point to future growth of the company as well as a strong management team - essentially de-risking the investment. Current shareholders are not institutional investors who have been happy to take speculative risks, but for sustained growth of the company, management needs to have the capability of moving from speculation to strong, prediciatble and capable growth. I think asking serious questions about the growth of the business are appropriate and questions about the management team to take a pre-commercial business; commercial, are appropriate. This is nothing to slight the current management for getting the business this far, but what is the plans and the expertise to take it further. Comments on this thread (and others), seem to be asking this question in a sometimes emotional manner. It seems to me we need someone to work on the business as opposed to in the business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.