MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

As I read the ASX release, and then the query, and the response...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    As I read the ASX release, and then the query, and the response to the query, I think what we are seeing here is the ASX seems a little bent out of shape about the timing of the photos of the chalcopyrite in drill core. Pretty good response by MYL to the query, the previous query to MLX was just an embarrassment for the ASX but was also responded to well by the company.

If you can imagine the drill rig set-up (very tight steep pads with limited room) and the logistics of getting the geologists to the core and then the core down to the coreyard where you can see the entire hole laid out and marked up, you can see the potential problems that MYL are dealing with, I think its just a simple logistical screw up but it seems the ASX compliance officer is reading something else into it that may not be there.

Anyway - I can see that very same ASX compliance officer also pulled up MLX management on their little adventure into darkness at Nifty last week so if you want to see how not to respond to an ASX query have a read the MLX response....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.