SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-20

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

I am a "Reasonable" gold investor with over 30 years investing history

Hole 19STDD010 returned 17.0 m @ 24.7 g/t Au at shallowish depth...
    This was certainly one of the better holes that I have seen in all those years investing,
    this hole alone would dramatically move any gold explorers shareprice
    even the largest of producers SP would benefit from such a find

SLR should have been aware of this, especially when they described the holes
    themselves as "SPECTACULAR"

The question is when were they aware of especially this hole

From the reply to the ASX questions, it seems that the results of the last hole
    was received on 14th june, but the big question is when was the results of hole 19STD010 known
    and why was the share not put into suspension as soon as this result became known, which
    should have been at the latest prior to open on the 17th but maybe much earlier

A thorough investigation of all trades on the 17th and probably going back as far back
    as the 13th or 14th when the SP starting to take off should be the the first priority
    to see if thes "Spectacular gold" results were not acted upon by those in the know

Is this a case of sour grapes, maybe, but I am over it, the shareprice rises strongly for
    a couple of days, then goes into into a pre market halt and releases "Spectacular gold"
    results, that the company now says they had in hand prior to the weekend but allowed the
    share to trade on the following monday

go figure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.