LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

@FrankMe I suspect IDG are keen and are playing their part but...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    @FrankMe I suspect IDG are keen and are playing their part but the Sino-US trade war clearly isn't helping. Then again, Vietnam can sign up at a time of trade frictions, why not another SE Asian country/ regional government/ state owned energy provider?

On that subject, I do wonder if any if these 5 other GE 9HA projects mentioned below in Malysia, Indonesia and/or Thailand could be teeing up some Magnolia LNG goodness as well now .. Although construction of these seem to heading for completion before 2023 - not that matters unless they have already setup BTAs with other suppliers?:

11th April 2019 – Delta Offshore Energy (“DOE”) and its strategic turbine supplier, General Electric (“GE”), hosted a delegation of senior Vietnam government officials during a recent visit to Washington DC.

Led by H.E. Nguyen Van Binh Politburo member cum Chairman of Central Economic Commission of VN Communist Party and H.E. Nguyen Quang Duong, Bac Lieu party Secretary cum Central Committee Member, the delegation was on a fact-finding mission to assess bi-lateral avenues of co-operation on energy policy. For both the United States of America and Vietnam this brought LNG to the forefront of the dialogue.

In their detailed presentation DOE and GE shared on both the use of LNG as a clean source of power as well as the world-leading technology being used. Mr Christian Vandervort, GE Gas Power highlighted that the 9HA technology is currently being incorporated into five other LNG to power projects in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. DOE’s 3000MW facility in Bac Lieu Province, Vietnam would thus be the largest built in the region to date and able to offer the most competitive tariff structure to the grid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.