OLY 0.00% 2.9¢ olympio metals limited

I note that spot harvests began on the 8th with the adverse...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I note that spot harvests began on the 8th with the adverse weather conditions beginning the next day. How much was spot harvested? Where did it end up? What was the CBD content? Was it the initial half sack supplied to Deschutes? (Someone noted that Deschutes had received some CLI material prior to first shipping announcement). If not for testing or supply why was spot harvesting conducted? This material is the only potential true measure of the crop CBD content prior to the weather event.

I note that they claim 30g samples were tested for potency in line with standard sampling procedures however the linked document states in bold that in no circumstances should samples be less than 4 ounces which last time I checked was around 120g.

I assume the biomass % calculation features some kind of ratio of bud to biomass approximation. I would assume that if you estimated a high but to biomass ratio (i.e. smaller plant mass than bud) you could inflate the expected biomass CBD%. It would be interesting to see the figures they used and especially a back calculation using their plant mass estimate used in the calculations vs actual plant mass and the consequent total harvest mass prediction based on these figures...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $6.618K 228.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1785 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 17529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.