OLY 2.86% 6.8¢ olympio metals limited

I have reread the above response to the ASX query & I am of the...

1. 21,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    I have reread the above response to the ASX query & I am of the opinion that we need at least one witness on the ground to refute some of this timing and confirm that:
    (a) CLI knew as far back as Sept that poundage would be less than 50% of that forecast
    (b) CLI knew that frost had damaged the crop on or before the 21st Oct (what about the hand cut colas* & the trimmed flower?)
    (c) That DL/CLI knew that the CBD % of the 539 Lb test shipment was very low & did not meet the 8% benchmark as soon as it arrived at DL.

IMO, DL would have been waiting with baited breath praying that it could get out of an overpriced contract and if I were to be DL I would
    have the sample tested that day; not later. For DL, the bottom line is that it saved at least $5 mil by CLI being unable to supply.

As I've previously posted, a disgruntled ex-employee would be a good source of info; otherwise that info could cost a heap to get IMO.

All IMO only and shareholders should seek professional advice before taking any action on this matter.

*IMO, the colas would likely have been tested for CBD as soon as they were dry If the colas were 1% of the crop (then still expected to be 900K Lbs) , then that would be 9K Lbs or 4 ton, not an insignificant amount . If they knew that the harvested colas were 1% of the crop by the 21st Oct, then they would have had to know what 100% of the crop was then. There is a big difference between 4 ton of colas & less than 2 ton!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $4.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $100 1.429K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.