OLY 3.23% 6.0¢ olympio metals limited

IMO, the ASX are away ahead of us in their analysis and we have...

1. 21,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    IMO, the ASX are away ahead of us in their analysis and we have to decide on what outcome that would benefit us most
    -that CLi returns trading backed by the Atlas deal (massive dilution for retail shareholders)
    -that CLI is de-listed by the ASX (We'd be at the mercy of the board without ASX regulation)
    -that CLI is put into administration but remains listed on the ASX
    -that CLI is forced to declare bankrupsy
    -that CLI lets Logical Cropping go bankrupt* in the USA & plants a small hemp crop in Aus etc. (100 acres of trimmed flower for export to the USA
    could be very profitable, IMO. 100 acres could produce 60K lbs of trimmed flower & say $250 USD/lb -total revenue of $21 mil AUD)

From those possibilities we have to decide which would suit our interest best.
    There are essentially 2 paths to recovering some of our losses, IMO:
    -(a) that CLI is kept alive and over time so we may be fit to claw back some value via the strategy beloe (+ the possibility of litigation)
    -(b) that CLI goes bankrupt & shareholders loose short term ( + the possibility of litigation)

There are arguements for both (a) & (b) but I'm inclined to favour (a) which means that I dont favour too much shareholder action which might
    tip CLI into bankruptcy or administration.
    IMO, if CLI declares bankrupcy, the current board & management could pick up the pieces at firesale for two bob.
    Again IMO, if CLI has an administrator appointed, he/she will likely firesale assets, (if any given that Atlas nearly owns the lot) and then wind up the company.

*NZ Airlines did this with Ansett in the late 1990's and it did not damage NZ Airlines!

My preference is: that CLI bankrupts Logical Cropping in the USA (this would cancel the Atlas & US harvest debt) and position CLI
    to grow a small profitable hemp crop in Aus in 2020. This option would have the lowest dilution & potentially the best outcome for retail shareholders.
    A hundred acres of trimmed flower would likely cost $2 mil and the loss of the hi-tec irrigation system would not be a great loss because it di not
    produce the targeted biomass or CBD in 2019.

Atlas took a commercial risk and securitised that by putting a blanket lean on CLI's assets. Virtually all CLI's assets are in Logical Cropping and even
    if CLI has to forfeit its Crop Logic irrigation systems , that would not be a monumental loss, IMO.

All IMO, only and shareholders should consult a professional before taking any action in these issues.

Last edited by moorookamick: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $4.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $4 71

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 9929 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.