OLY 0.00% 4.5¢ olympio metals limited

Nice summary mick . like I said earlier if harvest began on the...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Nice summary mick .
    like I said earlier if harvest began on the 8th Oct n was done by the 8th Nov but only 180 acres was complete on the 28th Oct the last 320 was done in record time lol 10 days doubt it .
    I wonder if Brandon knows when they really started I reckon they started before the 8th Oct or certainly had more harvested by the 28th it doesn't add
    up .
    N to tell us the first shipment had commenced and then let it run for another 2 weeks or more .. this is certainly a breach of disclosure.

was there also no mention of such weather event at all and that CLI crop had survived it ? Like first we hear bout it is 20th Dec.
    you w would think they would say on the 15th Oct a servere weather event occoured we think we are ok but we are going to halt trade while we check .

but even more crazy is they are a award winning aG tech company who were founded on monitoring these exact things .Not a hemp company. Which makes it all the more perplexing .

they couldn't grow a pea stalk in a polyestrine cup to pass a year 8 science project. And the management could run a bath let alone a company .

absolute crooks I don't know how they sleep at night

I feel for you all and your losses . Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7776 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.