OLY 4.44% 4.7¢ olympio metals limited

I wonder what the reason for the company secretary resignation...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I wonder what the reason for the company secretary resignation was (announced 9 dec). There was no reason given and no resignation date.

Company Secretary has some degree of responsibility.

Strange it’s announced/occurred less than 2 weeks before their long delayed atomic bomb of an update that the crop failed. Possible she felt the pressure of what was coming and jumped ship or possible she got pushed. I can only guess.

I’m disappointed I didn’t Exercise the common sense to realise that the failure of the crop would essentially leave the company bust.

I find it hard to believe now I think about it rationally that they bet the company on a trial farm. I own/run 2 companies. The thought of this kind of risk is ridiculous. I guess when it’s not your money it’s easier to gamble. I was too busy multiplying my $30k shareholding to see that risk clearly which is disappointing and good lesson to not forget.

The concept of the trial farm makes sense. Learn to farm hemp so when we take big risk in crops we have eliminated some risk. I don’t understand why we did such a big trial. Surely given how little experience we had at the time (which is now evident) it should have been 10% of the size crop we attempted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.121K 23.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 9560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.