HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Yup.. I am really not gaining anything (or giving anything) to...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Yup.. I am really not gaining anything (or giving anything) to this forum anymore. HCT has fallen short of their sales projection for ONE odd their NEW products. This has been the most volatile period of running a business in most of our life times. People make the decision to sell out and suddenly everything is about class action and management failures. Grow up.

If you're here you're investing in prospective stocks, if you want a nice steady 0.456% per year appreciation go invest in CBA or something.. or just chuck it in your super fund. The stock price is only what people think it's worth on that particular day. When there's less, more volatile and more desperate SH then it fluctuates.

ONE aspect of HCT has underperformed. We gambled on it doing well. It hasn't this quarter. We the SH aren't managing the company we just decide whether or not to leave our money with them in the hope they grow. It is my opinion that HCT still has room to grow and even with the mistakes and underperformance in some areas they still have access to many markets that IMPROVE the planet we live and consume in. Low GI, less sugar, products that help with the administration of cannabinoids (especially to old and at risk), natural sanitizers that don't involve environmentally harmful chemicals and processes in their use and their production. And many more.

BUT, it's a penny stock. Your investment may go up and down. You may as well send angry emails to the lottery because your scratch card didn't win.

if you believe in the company, stay.. or sell and buy in later if you can. If you don't then sell. Nothing illegal has happened here, since folks just decided they wanted out (fair one) and the price of a share dropped due to supply and demand. That could change on a dime.

I think im off this forum for a bit too. There's nothing of value here except a lot of people who thought they bought a guaranteed lottery ticket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.