HCT 22.2% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-81

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Fair points. For me I'm holding until the 4C then re-evaluating after that. I think that since the insiders hold the majority of this stock and that this risk profile is way too high for any prop-firm's risk appetite, the bulk of the sell down even now are retailers. DON'T SELL DOWN WAIT FOR THEM TO COME UP.

In regards to the class action, I believe that it would only a last resort scenario. It would not even be for the money if it got to that point, just moral retribution. I would consider Class Action only if there was no hope for a recovery, I believe we can recover slowly from here. The probability of being awarded in remedies from a Shareholder Class Action in Australia is also extremely high amongst western countries. There are countless cases that set precedent in Common Law, which could be relied upon. So many cases with judgement to the shareholders over forward looking statements, breaches in continuous and deceptive and misleading practices. We would have a quite a straightforward claim for reparations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $20 2.916K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.