AR9 0.00% 7.5¢ archtis limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-40

1. 1,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    One more announcement and this is off. I'm sure the market was expecting a defense contract considering that is archTIS' speciality... I definitely was and that is what we got. I believe archTIS will get most of the upcoming and future defense contracts, but for global growth, we'll also need a win from another sector. We know archTIS have had a focus on branching out of defense, and I think that is what will happen. These things take time.

I am expecting more than one big contract win this year. There is too much money in the sector and too much demand for archTIS to not flourish.

Taking a step back from the day-to-day fluctuations and just waiting for this is play out is something i highly recommend. It took XRO a while to grow and look at that now. Imagine selling XRO after a $0.50 increase..

If a Tech company gets it right, the profit margins are incredible. Notice I said "if". Some nuffies are going to say "nothing is guaranteed", "archTIS aren't cash flow positive" blah blah blah... Mate this has a MC of $56m, there is obviously some risk otherwise it's MC would be $1B+.

Nobody has 10+ bagged without taking risks. Tech stocks can often look stagnant for ages, but then also 10X + overnight. The whole point of investing is putting in the work to know what you're investing in and ensuring it is something more likely to be successful than now. archTIS has given us every reason to hold and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $3.453K 46.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107477 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 6896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.