CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-18

1. 1,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Following on from my thoughts yesterday, I've taken some time to revisit the 4C and this announcement.

In addition to China and the Blackmore subsidiary, we also have the benefit of sales via Coles and transactions via e-commerce channels. I'm most heartened by the sales growth in e-commerce channels (up 60% on last quarter), as this seems to be where most of their marketing efforts are - i.e. social media/online. I highlight that the Coles advertising appears to have been restricted primarily to junk mail brochures and not a lot more to date.

Additionally, I also note the comment regarding two shipments of Fiji Kava extract taking between 3 and 3.5 weeks to process through customs, with both having arrived in Australia in September. I'm unaware of their nature and size, however, I do note that if this was finished product yet to be sold, it would be fascinating to see if they were to somehow capture their impact in Q1.

Finally, it would be nice to be able to see a breakup of what country the sales are occurring in and how they're being sold - i.e. e-commerce channels, or physical in-store sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $67.05K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6801568 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 241592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.