BCC 3.57% 14.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

I reckon anyone who wanted to sell out for a quick profit from...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I reckon anyone who wanted to sell out for a quick profit from the recent cap raise at 25c would have done so when it hit 39.5c a few days ago.
    What about the last few days selling? The daily volumes are low and cannot be remotely considered a selling frenzy. It could be due to some day traders jumping in during the spike and taking losses now. Hence the share is consolidating its position at this price.
    When I bought in more at mid 30s recently, I could not predict if it was a break out or it will retrace. But I believe in the company fundamental and trust that in a few weeks or months time, it was a cheap buy.
    Barring any unforeseen events, it is unlikely for the price to drop below the cap raise price of 25c. But the likelihood of it increasing in multiples is much greater. When will that happen? It is a mix pot of long term investors and day traders. Anyone can trigger it and the long term investors will sustain it.
    BCC is my only long term share.
    Lastly, who know if Iridium may one day decide to buy up BCC as it is complimentary to their business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.