OVT 14.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

disallowed/money/investing/how-i-cheated-myself-out-o...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    disallowed/money/investing/how-i-cheated-myself-out-of-17m-on-the-sharemarket-20170403-gvc6wz.html

I am going to leave this here. I came across this earlier on HC.

More Fundametals
    Everyone agrees this is a unicorn share. B2B data payment systems business with clinical experience on the board pivoted into BNPL and taking on the SEA region with a money chest. $40m cap raise is a huge war chest to expand and build revenue in large BANKED AND UNBANKED AREAS!

There are more smartphones in this region then bank accounts. This is not afterpay or ZIP it is much better. Micro-lending is prevalent in places like Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam. It is an opportunity to combat poverty, not only will ioupay platforms (an app) seem attractive to the relatively young demographic but it will also assist many of the unbanked population. This is not only a good business strategy but one of the most important things i have come across is it tackles SOCIAL ISSUES IN OUR REGION. Poverty and Economic Inequality! In Indo you only need $4-$5 USD per day to survive, a platform like IOU gives them the opportunity to start a business or have access to much needed funds.

The best businesses in the world not only have a solid revenue/profit model but also has social serving aspect. Appl is a great example.

My research and IMO.

https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/pdf/2016/07/id-ksa-financial-inclusion-indonesia.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.457K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 16176340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4526318 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.