FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think we've been on the the same wavelength throughout this...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I think we've been on the the same wavelength throughout this saga. Management especially are not beyond scrutiny and their decisions shouldn't be blindly accepted, they (should) work for us. When there is incongruence or something seems off then questions need to be asked. An echo chamber of "well they were always going to have to CR if you read between the lines" (as an example) for the 5th time doesn't help. It may even enable the shockingly hands off management disaster we have witnessed at Morila.

At this point though we are back to classic BGS with yet another board spill of sorts. I've been through many of these and each time I've come out the other side positive, really liking the resource the company has.

Even here at FFX post spin off I still like the damn resource. It seems though that a lot of the cost of the last period was spent on 40km of drilling and had they made a discovery we definitely would have found out about it. Still surely with that huge plant there and some of the high grade intervals we've seen already we can get seriously heaving with ounces. What is it going to take to not get management pigs with their fat snouts in the trough from the jump?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.