FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-65

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    So much for the demerger - I'm amazed that I actually feel a sense of relief from ripping off the band-aid & selling down a decent percentage of my LLL holding at today's insanely low prices just in case LLL also goes into TH/Suspension due to the ongoing link with FFX.

Disappointed with not crystallizing my paper profits at a much higher SP, however I can sleep tonight knowing a good chunk of my funds are now back in MY hands, to trust MYSELF to manage them how I see fit going forwards.

I sincerely feel for the holders who bought in at those higher SPs pre-demerger on the belief (stemming from management communications - videos/presentations etc) that this thing was on its way to cash positive and we were heading into two insanely undervalued companies - which ironically they still are.

Can't believe we find ourselves here yet again (insert facepalm emoji)...
    Every time BGS/MLL/FFX has been about to run out of the gates, the gate gets slammed shut square in our faces and breaks our noses, just for it to finally heal and happen all over again.

What's that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Both the gold and lithium projects themselves are fantastic opportunities, and both have a great future ahead of them.
    I will be watching for a (lower) re-entry on both once the smoke clears and the world markets make up their minds, but this company definitely seems to carry some bad 'woo-woo' with it, whatever name it decides to give itself at the time.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.