ZLD 4.29% 67.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Hi Aussie Eagle,Thanks for your inputs. I'm aware of how...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Aussie Eagle,

Thanks for your inputs. I'm aware of how Morningstar star work with regards to investment valuations. Been a investor since my early teens. Take from their updates what you will has been always my thoughts.

I was bringing attention to it as I had noticed another regular of this forum mention the same thing I had noticed. Valuations jumping around over many days. A point of interest to discuss further.

No romancing of stocks based on their ratings.

This company has been of interest for many years. Originally based on looking at their unique positioning. From early on as Australian medical cannabis laws changed and evolved.
    Seeing a company that was looking to clinical trials around efficacy and effectiveness of cannabis as a medicine is what piqued my interest.
    Doctors are also looking for this evidence before they feel comfortable with prescribing to patients.

I found this company to have a rather unique avenue compared to many others in Australian medical cannabis market. Many other companies were touting heading down the cultivation/production routes. Which sounded great, but I felt GPs through training and the medical system will be looking for evidence before be comfortable with writing prescriptions.

The system has changed and evolved significantly since 2016 and now is seeing around 100,000 or so approved medical patients in Australia. There is significantly more health related conditions that are qualifying now for medical cannabis.

Zld has changed a lot since inception, there is still many remnants of original company. Richard was a wonderful CEO wish he had remained. Very engaging and personable.

Investments in small companies like this carry significantly risk. Never invest more than you are comfortable risking. Do your own research before making any decisions to invest and if you are not sure seek further advice through licensed professionals.

Thanks for your inputs

Last edited by curiousinvesta: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $7.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 67.0¢ $21 31

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10169 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 42 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.