HFR 5.71% 33.0¢ highfield resources limited

Regulars know that my optimism far exceeds my knowledge.They...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Regulars know that my optimism far exceeds my knowledge.

They also know that I have for years advocated openly and directly to the Board for options to be issued to shareholders.

We have now seen options going to some shareholders.....(well done).....but not to us regulars....only to the inner circle....why can't the outer circle be included for the same reasons that Board Members, employees and placementees are given options?

Would the knowledgeable ones (who may also be optimistic ones....yes I'm including you Bourie who I believe, despite appearances, is actually a rabid optimist) please clue me in on how the placement occurs?

Do they (the Board) decide that the placement will occur @ 62 and they then make their pitch to the placementees at that price?

Or, do they say to the placementees that the price will be @ a 10% discount of the price on the day of announcement?

If it is the former, then I guess that's OK (although perhaps they should have pitched higher).

But if it is the later, there is incentive to the inner circle to dramatically sell down the shares so that the price drops dramatically from its present norm (80-90) to 69 thus giving them an in at only 62.

They then buy back their sold (@80-90) shares for the new norm of ~62 and then allow it to return to the preplacement norm of 80-90.

Is that what happened?

If so, is it legal and is it a reflection on the Board's ability to raise capital at an optimal price?

Should one ask if the Board is incompetent or incahoots?

Please fill me in.

Yours in "say-it-ain't-true-Joe" optimism... Al Dinga....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $13.01K 38.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63033 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.5¢ 5244
Last updated 15.29pm 13/06/2024 ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.