BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Does it matter how low it gets if everyone is sure of where it...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Does it matter how low it gets if everyone is sure of where it is headed? Wouldn’t it just be a good buying opportunity to top up? I think some negative posts are justified in their reasoning. A negative comment isn’t always someone setting out to downramp to try and get in cheaper. There are alarm bells with BPH which is reflected in its current share price, you don’t have to like the fact but it is why this isn’t so much higher. I was ‘downramping’ last week (I personally don’t see the SP dropping too much further than it’s sitting at) so I have no reason. There are some posters on here I do enjoy conversing with, I’ll name justadabble as one of those people because he doesn’t seem to ignore the challenges ahead, he does have a positive outlook but he will at least acknowledge they are there and explains why he is bullish on the stock instead of having a hissy fit for merely mentioning what the entire market is aware of. I was not sold on them winning the court case based on DB explanation of why they were challenging, I stated it and copped it for doing so, Justadabble on the other hand pointed a couple of things out and I do now think BPH should win the court case (still doesn’t mean the right thing will be done in court but it does give a better risk/reward scenario for new investors or people looking to get back on the BPH bandwagon).

‘Downrampers’ might come across that way because some people think this is 100% a done deal and this is going to the moon and then get aggressive when someone contradicts their view so the ‘downramper’ feels compelled to continue out of sheer amazement that some people can’t acknowledge the very reason the SP is where it sits.

Before anyone abuses me, I am going to buy back in before the court case because I think the risk/ reward is worth it and I think the SP will go up prior to the court case and can’t see it dropping past this point even if they do lose. I’ll assess my position after that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.