BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I personally don’t mind the negative posts, I first invested in...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I personally don’t mind the negative posts, I first invested in BPH because of it. It gave me opportunity to see the good and the bad side of the investment and also gave me a good foundation to research (not just the good side). I do think stocks such as this is a risk/reward based buy which isn’t a bad thing because you wouldn’t be able to buy at these levels if there wasn’t an associated risk. I didn’t feel this was a done deal when I first invested but risk/reward sat well with me (might have lost a few thousand dollars but also had the potential to make me a millionaire). I am once again not sold that it will happen (it should have happened but that is now irrelevant) but I do think the possibilities are worth putting a little money on it and continue buying as time progresses. I do think that this will take longer than some think but the possible ROI is worth waiting years for if that’s what it takes (not saying it will take years, my point is this could be a retirement stock if it goes well for them and is the only reason I have kept tabs on where PEP-11 sits). I may have my reservations about the stock but I have never made a couple hundred thousand dollars in a day either so I know what this is capable of doing when it gets up. What happened the first time is unfortunate but it’s also done, I want to make sure I am in the same position I was the first time I invested. This COULD be a life changing stock but it does have a few hurdles to jump over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.