LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-15

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    First as the original post said this was not on US 60 minutes in spite of it being a 90 minute broadcast this week.

Posters are very quick to condemn 60 minutes for no mention of Lynas. I assume you are investors with high interest in Lynas regardless if you hold or not. As an investor I assume your primary goal is to make money, that you are not on the board or executive staff where some of your goals would be to fix public relation to think about your short-term problems. So this show is just a single data point. you should use it with other data points to think about your short <6 months, medium 6- 12 month position. How does saying all the things above about stupid and unfair help at all with investing? This is typical of all people that get too close to a company, they forget the goal is to make money, not treat the company like a first-born child.

Just a comment Lynas is much smaller than BHP, RIO, FCX all of which I have or do hold, I see far more about Lynas. than any of these.

Blaming negative stock moves on evil people like Shorter's, Market makers, big trading companies like State street just takes your focus off of what is going on.

It is sort of like Malaysia who cares if what they do is caused by influence from China. If your an investor what is important is what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.