STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

WGO was bought lock stock and barrel therefore as part of the...

1. 3,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    WGO was bought lock stock and barrel therefore as part of the 36c Hancock paid they got the Northern Block as well. One can argue what value was but I'm sure given time WGO would have undertaken the required work like they did in WE to reduce the risk unlike STX and SE.

Bottomline is "The Scots" did all the leg work on WE to get it to an investible proposition and like most junior stocks have to farm down or in to survive, never the less from nothing to circa 1/2 a Billion $$ is not bad in anyone's eyes.

i don't know the nuances of the Mitsui farm in however it's rather have 50% of a large cake with a strong JV partner than 100% of hope value. Maybe you might have some insight but the block to the north was an SPA which precludes you from doing any work until you get an exploration permit.

I'm sure you will have heard what the main prize was at the time and that would have been to prevent WGO being given away to STX for a pittance when clearly the BOD had different personal thoughts.... which way would you have gone ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $579.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $801.9K 3.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 813665 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2958821 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.