BEZ 9.68% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

I think you are too fixated on the demand of USD $300...

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    I think you are too fixated on the demand of USD $300 pre-payment while ignoring the fact that sp is at 11c right now.

Maybe when it is at $1.10 then what you ask for becomes more legitimate question or asking.

I myself and i believe most of other top40 holders are waiting for the next USD $50mil to come before bothering about USD $300mil.

The market is limitless of other opportunities and alternative options. At any time Besra+Quantum can (if they decide to) bring in other off-takers to fill the gap in terms of funding.

Seriously, why are some people keep thinking Quantum is THE ONLY ONE who can help funding?
    At current gold price and with the way gold price is going, USD $300mil is only enough for Quantum to contract up2.3mil oz - 2.4mil oz, not 3mil oz as originally planned. That leaves Besra with surplus 600k oz - 700k oz to sell to other potential off-takers. And if Quantum sees it cannot go with the full amount of USD $300mil, it can always let Besra to lock in other off-takers to get the project into production as early as possible to realize its humongous profit on whatever it already contracted (372580oz) and whatever it can contract further in the next 23 months whether ultimately 1mil oz, or 1.5mil oz or 2.4mil oz.

I am not one bit concerned about whether Quantum will eventually pay down USD $100mil, or USD $150mil, or $300mil because I know if they pay 4 more rounds of USD $10mil pre-payments or USD $40mil more they would be potentially sitting on close to AUD $2bil profit when they receives the gold deliveries in 2028-2030 at projected USD $3500-$4000 spot gold price at that time. And the only way Quantum can realize that profit is to help get Bau project into production with Quantum itself or with Quantum + other off-takers, or with Quantum's own partner(s). All I want to see is Quantum paying USD $30mil-$40mil more from now to the end of this year. That's all I want. The rest of the story will be taken care of by Besra and Quantum in any alternative routes if they choose so. THERE ARE ALWAYS LIMITLESS OPTIONS OUT THERE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.