SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Well...yes. i don't think anyone has disagreed with the fact...

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Well...yes. i don't think anyone has disagreed with the fact that we need huge revenue growth to hit $1 a share or higher.

We just have firm belief that it will do that. Hence why this is called a Speculative Stock.

Appstablishment merger is yet to occur.
    Proper revenue is yet to occur.
    Huge exponential growth is yet to occur.
    B2C payments is yet to occur.
    BPSP is yet to launch.
    Acquisitions are yet to occur, both strengthening and expanding current possibilities.

And the list goes on and on. It may not happen. And if none of it does? I lose $70k, provided I don't add or sell from here. If it does all come together, which I and many others have faith it will, then I'll be sitting on a whole lot more.

I agree - people banking on a greek retirement island are deluded. And they might make someone buy in tomorrow (which I dont believe in lmao) only to watch it pull back to 8.6cents, possibly. BUT if you truly believe what you're saying, that Hotcopper posts make newbies buy in, on the inverse, downrampers like you have prevented people buying in since almost TWENTY bags ago.

In the words of yourself - NEWBIES (i shudder even typing that): qqqqqqqq is 100% invested in this company. He has spent hours upon hours posting, and recently, as it looked like we would cross 10cents and rocket, he verged on telling us he was buying in. His ego is such that he couldnt stand to watch his profits roll in and not be able to celebrate in that. Then, when the sentiment changed today, he is straight back to slamming the company, probably with a buy order lined up at 9cents. Mark my words: if CRO goes into a TH tomorrow, to announce merger details, when it opens qqqqqqq will be invested if it rockets, or he will sell on open and tell all of us "i warned you!!"

tl;dr: oxygen thief

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.