AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Dear Anjuli, I refer to your letter of 22 June 2016 and advise...

1. 165 Posts.
    Dear Anjuli,
    I refer to your letter of 22 June 2016 and advise as follows, in response to the questions raised:
    1. Yes.
    (a) The Company is relying on Listing Rule 3.1A not to announce the information.
    By way of explanation the Company advises that it has received preliminary results
    from the Induced Polarisation Survey (IP) at its Citadel Project, the commencement of
    which was announced on 24 March 2016. The IP survey was carried out to screen,
    refine and prioritise high-priority targets within an extensive 450km2 region of the
    Citadel Project.
    The preliminary results of the IP survey indicate a number of significant IP
    chargeability anomalies. The Company is, however, awaiting the final report from the
    company which carried out the IP survey.
    (b) The announcement in relation to the results of the IP survey cannot be made
    immediately as the Company is awaiting the final report from the company which
    carried out the IP survey.
    (c) The announcement will be made detailing the results of the IP survey when the final
    report has been received and the Company has had an opportunity to consider the final
    results. This is expected to take place during the week ending 24 June, 2016 and will
    be the announcement which will lift the trading halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $62.28K 5.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 8523779 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3300718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.